Our clients include some of the largest financial institutions in Texas, including local, regional, national and international banking associations. In addition, we have represented many creditors involved in commercial transactions and several clients who acquired credit instruments in bulk sales. Our legal services include loan restructuring and workout negotiations, loan collection litigation, bankruptcy claims, foreclosures and other dispositions of collateral. We endeavor to avoid lender liability.
Through loan workout negotiations, loan modifications and forbearance arrangements, we work to turn troubled loans into performing loans. We service hundreds of loan-related matters every year on a statewide basis for several of our institutional clients. In many instances, we offer fixed rates and other flexible attorneys' fees arrangements.
Additional services offered by our banking law and creditors' rights group include:
- Commercial loan document preparation
- Securities and fiduciary litigation
- Bankruptcy litigation support, including obtaining relief from the automatic stay, getting property out of the bankrupt estate, handling preferential transfer and fraudulent conveyance matters, and negotiating agreements
- Loan workouts and collections to maximize recovery
- Debt collections and repossession
- Monitoring of relevant legislation and regulations affecting your business
- Appellate work in state and federal courts
- Transactional work for a wide range of large public corporations as well as privately held businesses, trade associations, nonprofit organizations, new ventures and individuals across a range of industries
Strengths Secured With Vincent Serafino Geary Waddell Jenevein, P.C.
Our law firm is fully compliant with federal regulatory requirements on financial institutions, including all required security and privacy measures. We do your legal legwork, provide 24/7 responsiveness and monthly status reports, constantly hone an in-depth understanding of all applicable laws, and prepare our resources for litigation as necessary in all cases.
Your success in all legal arenas and negotiations will be amplified with our skilled and influential lawyers on your team.
Contact Us in Dallas or Houston
Our banking and lending lawyers can be reached at 214-979-7400 or through our secure online form if you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.