You name a legal issue concerning labor or employment law, and our attorneys can handle it cost-effectively. We advise and represent employers across all industries in Texas, both public and private, working to prevent claims and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When disputes do arise and claims are filed, you can trust in our trial experience, proactive management and mitigating strategies. We are committed to securing the best possible results for our clients.
Our representation of employers includes negotiating and enforcing employment agreements and noncompete agreements, negotiating terms of discharge, assisting with disputes and charges of discrimination before federal and state agencies, and litigating all variety of employment disputes.
Our representation of employees includes negotiating executive employment agreements, overcoming noncompete agreements, interpreting stock option plans, ensuring client protection during takeovers and acquisitions, negotiating full compensation plans, and representing employees involved in contract disputes.
Working With Our Labor and Employment Law Group
Attorneys from our offices in Dallas and Houston serve employers with operations throughout Texas. Our team stays on top of evolving state and federal employment laws, fully representing employers in all types of disputes and counseling clients in a variety of important areas, including:
- Internal investigations
- Creation and revision of personnel policies and employee handbooks, ensuring that all policies and materials are up to date
- Design of employee benefits plans to ensure legal compliance
- Counsel regarding labor relations
- Union relations
- Managerial training
- Health and safety of employees and contractors
- Social media training
- Anti-discrimination training
- Assuring compliance with labor laws in business transactions such as mergers and acquisitions
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Texas Workforce Commission Civil Rights Division
- Charges of discrimination and investigations
Your human resources department will have a direct line to our team for all questions and issues, whenever they arise.
Prevent an Employment or Labor Law Storm — Protect Your Team
Please call us at 214-979-7400 to speak with a lawyer or contact us through our secure online form. We are available at your convenience.