Christopher A. Villa
Christopher is a member of the firm’s construction litigation section. He currently represents design professionals against suits alleging design defects. He possesses experience representing contractors and subcontractors against alleged construction defects. His practice also includes preparing liens, contract drafting, and entity formation.
Christopher earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance and Economics from Oklahoma State University in 2007. He received his Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. Christopher served on the International Law Review Association as a staff editor and articles editor while at SMU. He also interned at Legal Aid of Northwest Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University
- The Texas Property and Casualty Guaranty Association, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, July, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
Pro Bono Activities
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity, Ambassador
- Leadership DISD, Class of 2013