Eunice Kim Nakamura
Direct Dial: 214.979.7417
Ms. Nakamura concentrates her practice on commercial litigation, business and contract formation, and employment matters in both federal and state courts. She has successfully represented corporate and individual clients in several commercial matters through jury and non-jury trials and in various transactional matters. She has also represented clients throughout the State of Texas in a broad range of general and complex litigation matters, including breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty matters, employment disputes, business torts, construction, and commercial landlord-tenant disputes.
Professional Memberships and Community Activities
- Dallas Bar Association: Advisory Board (2010), Board of Directors (2011), Minority Participation Committee Co-Vice Chair (2012)
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association: Board of Directors (2008, 2009), President-Elect (2010), President (2011), Immediate Past President and Advisor (2012)
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers: "One to Watch" (2008), Co-Chair of the Law Student Assistance Committee (2008, 2009), "Outstanding Co-Chair of the Year" (2008), Leadership Class (2008), Leadership Class Facilitator (2011-2013)
- State Bar of Texas, Asian Pacific Interest Section: Member
- Dallas Diversity Task Force Member: Dallas Asian American Bar Association Representative (2009)
- Irving Cares: Board of Directors (2010-2012)
- Global Harvest Church: General Counsel
- Selected to Lawyers of Color’s “The Hot List” (2013)
Admitted to Practice Before
Ms. Nakamura obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in 2002 at Baylor University, where she was awarded a Presidential Scholarship. She then attended Texas Wesleyan University School of Law as a Merit Scholarship recipient. At Texas Wesleyan, Ms. Nakamura served as an editor of Law Review, was selected to the traveling moot court team, and was initiated into Phi Delta Phi. Ms. Nakamura obtained her Juris Doctor in 2005.
Ms. Nakamura is fluent in reading, writing and speaking Korean.